AelatisLAN 2008.2

Discuss the LAN community in British Columbia and the Lower Mainland. Promote your BC-based LAN party here!

AelatisLAN 2008.2

Postby gmoney on Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:11 pm

Hello fellow gamers,

Just wanted to let you all know that AelatisLAN 2008.2 starts a week from today, so do not hesitate to sign up. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards! Entry is $30 and gets you dinner, breakfast and drinks. Shirts are on sale for $25 and there are tons of opportunities to win merch and prizes. Check out our listing on lanpartyeh or go directly to http://lan.aelatis.com/. We're capping out at 50 people this time, so registering online guarantees you a spot in the event, which takes place from 1pm on Monday, August 25th to 11am, Tuesday, August 26th.

For those not particularly into the competitive gaming scene, we're playing more than just CS and UT. We've got a mess of consoles to choose from and games like D&D with some of the best local players. Even if you haven't played, we're more than willing to provide you with the best instruction from the best players. Not even interested in gaming? We've got tons of space for socializing for friends or gamers who want downtime. Come experience the AelatisLAN atmosphere.

If you're the type of person that likes to experience the best events possible, we'll be having an open round-table discussion on how to improve the LAN scene. All of the contributions to the discussion will be considered and collaborated on by fellow gamers and AelatisLAN organizers to bring YOU, the gamer, the best event possible.

We all look forward to seeing you there,

Graeme
Events Coordinator
Aelatis Technology, Inc.
Email: events@aelatis.com
Phone: 1-888-4AELATIS (extension 2013)
gmoney
Lanner

Re: AelatisLAN 2008.2

Postby gnat on Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:16 pm

I would really like to go to this, unfortunately, I will probably be way too tired after the Anime Evolution convention/lan party that weekend.

Regardless, I wish the best of luck to Aelatis for this event! b4wls

gmoney wrote:Phone: 1-888-4AELATIS (extension 2013)

Haha that's awesome.
Never get discouraged, just let your nerdy flourish -YT
gnat
The LAN Party EH Goto Guy

Postby gmoney on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:05 pm

gnat wrote:
gmoney wrote:Phone: 1-888-4AELATIS (extension 2013)

Haha that's awesome.

Legit Number too :)

gnat wrote:I would really like to go to this, unfortunately, I will probably be way too tired after the Anime Evolution convention/lan party that weekend.

You might be surprised to know that we changed the date to Monday/Tuesday to accomodate Anime Evolution attendees. You may very well see some people at AEL that you saw at Anime Evolution.
gmoney
Lanner

Postby Serenity on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:24 pm

gmoney wrote:You might be surprised to know that we changed the date to Monday/Tuesday to accomodate Anime Evolution attendees. You may very well see some people at AEL that you saw at Anime Evolution.

Yeah but that's still only 1 day's rest before AElatis...

Aw that's too bad I didn't know about this earlier. Unfortunately I go back to work on the Wednesday... Good luck with the event though. I try to go to as many LAN parties as I can but unfortunately there are just too many happening in August to go to all of them...

But who knows I might come out for it...
Serenity
h4xx0r

Postby gmoney on Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:36 pm

Serenity wrote:But who knows I might come out for it...

We'd love to see you there. :D
gmoney
Lanner

Postby gmoney on Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:07 pm

Still plenty of seats left at AelatisLAN 2008.2, the second LAN for 2008, third LAN for Aelatis. Check out http://lan.aelatis.com for more information or send me an email at eventsraelatis.com for details. The LAN runs till 11am tomorrow morning and $30 gets you in the door for some intense LAN action.

Price: $30 (if you say you heard about this from NCIX)
Address: 5811 122 Street, Surrey, BC
Contact Information: 1-888-4AELATIS extension 2013
Email: eventsraelatis.com
Sponsored by: Shaw Communications, CPU Magazine, PC Today Magazine, Smart Computing Magazine, and Beaver Buzz.
Games: PC, XBOX 360, Wii, Playstation 3, D&D
Time: 1pm August 25th -> 11am August 26th (stay the night!)

See you all soon!

Graeme
Events Coordinator
Aelatis Technology, Inc.
gmoney
Lanner

Postby fratchwaggon on Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:54 am

How did it go after we stopped by?
fratchwaggon
On Probation

Postby Serenity on Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:20 pm

Awww, must be nice to live relatively close to everything Fratch.
I would've stopped by if I had the chance but I was too busy recovering from AE LAN. Not to mention the longish drive out there...
Serenity
h4xx0r

Return to British Columbia