PC gaming event in Montreal May 14, 2011

Discuss the LAN community in Quebec! Promote your Quebec-based LAN party here! This board is dedicated to our francophone lanners.

PC gaming event in Montreal May 14, 2011

Postby Fragjuice on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:25 am

Hey Folks,

My company is hosting a gaming event in May and I thought I would post some info here. Registration is 5$ and there are 50 spots available. The event is being held in a gaming center and will not be a BYOC event. Event will be centered around a FPS tourney with an undisclosed game. Main prize is a $2000 computer. Also we will be raffling off another $1000+ in prizes over the course of the event. Start time is twelve noon. First 20 people to register get entered in a special prize draw. Tickets on sale at all store locations and at the gaming center.

Address for the event is:
Gamers Vault
4986 Chemin Queen Mary
Montreal, Qc.
H3W1X2

Across from snowdon metro

http://www.microbytes.com/computer/ordi ... en-520.jpg
Fragjuice
n00b

Re: PC gaming event in Montreal May 14, 2011

Postby gnat on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:45 am

Kick ass looking poster Fragjuice. Feel free to submit the event to http://www.lanpartyeh.com/host and I will be happy to approve it for the front page.

Good luck!
Never get discouraged, just let your nerdy flourish -YT
gnat
The LAN Party EH Goto Guy

Re: PC gaming event in Montreal May 14, 2011

Postby Fragjuice on Tue May 03, 2011 7:52 pm

Hey all, just some updates on the event. Turns out Gigabyte is pulling out the stops as a sponsor and is flying in Sin0822 from xtremesystems.org to do a live OC on LN2 at our event... should be some pretty sweet stuff going on. Some media will be on site too. Sign up and help us make this event great. Don't miss your chance to win some great stuff... you don't need to be a awesome gamer to have a good time and win prizes!
Fragjuice
n00b

Return to Quebec