Gamers Interested in a LAN party in East Hants, NS

Discuss the LAN community in Newfoundland, Labrador, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island! Promote your Newfie/Labradorian/Maritime-based LAN party here!

Gamers Interested in a LAN party in East Hants, NS

Postby Nazarite on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:26 pm

I looking for Gamers in the East Hants area of Nova Scotia who would be interested in starting semi-regular LAN sessions.

I am also interested in sounding out what games others would be interested in playing.

If you live in the East Hants area and are interested in joining, please feel free to drop a note here. I am very interested to hear what you have to say.
Nazarite
Intel i5 2500|Asus P8Z68-V LE|16 GB G.Skill Ripjaw 1600 DDR3|EVGA Geforce GTX 560ti
CM Hyper 212 Plus|240GB & 60GB SSD + 2x 2 TB HDD|X-Fi Xtreme Gamer|Corsair TX750M
Corsair Vengeance C70|Asus VE278Q 27” LED|Windows 7 Pro x64
Nazarite
n00b

Re: Gamers Interested in a LAN party in East Hants, NS

Postby gnat on Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:17 am

Nice looking rig btw.
Never get discouraged, just let your nerdy flourish -YT
gnat
The LAN Party EH Goto Guy

Re: Gamers Interested in a LAN party in East Hants, NS

Postby Nazarite on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:30 am

I am truly surprised by the lack of anything LAN orientated in not only my area, but Nova Scotia in general.

I have been told by some that the days of LAN gaming is dead, But I am still holding on to hope.

Maybe it's because People in the Maritimes have become complacent and lazy and would rather just log-on than drag their system some where else. My case has handles which prompts the question "what are they for?" I say they are missing one of the last key elements of social interaction. Have we become so detached that now our celebration for a 'good game' is reduced to a "gg" and our high fives to "^_^/" in a chat box? Well if it's dead than I long for the good ol' days of 10+ guys rolling out the cat5 for a long weekend session of Q3, UT, D2. :'-(

A thanks to Gnat for my only reply. To bad you are over 6,000 kms away :D
Nazarite
Intel i5 2500|Asus P8Z68-V LE|16 GB G.Skill Ripjaw 1600 DDR3|EVGA Geforce GTX 560ti
CM Hyper 212 Plus|240GB & 60GB SSD + 2x 2 TB HDD|X-Fi Xtreme Gamer|Corsair TX750M
Corsair Vengeance C70|Asus VE278Q 27” LED|Windows 7 Pro x64
Nazarite
n00b

Return to Maritime Provinces, Newfoundland and Labrador