Happy Canada Day from LAN Party EH! CtoanLAN 5 and A-Power!

Read up on LAN Party Eh News, past and present, and post responses!

Happy Canada Day from LAN Party EH! CtoanLAN 5 and A-Power!

Postby gnat on Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:48 pm

If you reside in the great white north, you may be celebrating Canada Day! Since the majority of us at LAN Party EH, including yours truly, are located in Canada, we'll be doing just that. Lets all commemorate this glorious occasion by playing hockey with our mooses and drinking a tall glass of maple syrup!

As for upcoming events, the notorious Ctoan LAN 5 will be happening this month on July 10th!! If you reside in the Lower Mainland Area of British Columbia, be sure to come down and check it out. The LAN Party EH crew, including myself, will be there to get it on with the killing. Be sure to come down for some fraggin, as this event is always a blast!

More information and signup at http://www.ctoanlan.com

I wanted to give a big shout out to A-Power Computer for being such great sponsor at our recent Anime Evolution LAN party event. A-Power provided thousands of dollars worth of sponsorship towards the event, including a new Intel i7 processor, and we love them for it. If you're looking to upgrade your computer, be sure to say thanks by supporting A-Power!

b4wls
Never get discouraged, just let your nerdy flourish -YT
gnat
The LAN Party EH Goto Guy

Return to Website News