Hello World! And Welcome to LAN Party Eh

Read up on LAN Party Eh News, past and present, and post responses!

Hello World! And Welcome to LAN Party Eh

Postby gnat on Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:15 pm

I am pleased to announce the launch of the new LAN Party Eh website! :D I'd like to give a huge shout out to all of the LAN communities across Canada: Come check out this website; I invite you to connect, collaborate and grow together with us, and I look forward to attending tons of LAN parties with you all !

To those who do not know me, I am your LAN Party Eh coordinator, Nathaniel Sabanski, more widely known as gnat. You can learn more about me on the staff page.

I'd like to start off this first post covering some of the local events happening around my neck of the woods (aka British Columbia):

Digital Storm LAN

This is a very special LAN.. why? Because it's taking place on the same day of our launch! The Digital Storm LAN is a 350 lanner event being held at the Croatian Cultural Centre in downtown Vancouver.

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend this one due to a load of previous commitments on the weekend (I know, I'm horrible). Regardless, I wish them the best of luck with their event and hope it ABSOLUTELY ROCKS.

You can find out more information about this party on their website at DigitalStormLAN.com

Anime Evolution LAN

Anime Evolution 2008 will be hosting their first annual LAN party alongside their fantastic 5,000 person anime convention. LAN Party Eh and the CapLAN crew will be there in full force. We are very happy that they are integrating a large LAN party among the rest of their festivities. I hope it is a big success and continues to grow with AE for many years to come. If you are in the Vancouver area from the 22nd to 24th of August, and have any interest in japanese culture or gaming, I wholeheartedly recommend checking it out at AnimeEvolution.com

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to join us on the forums! Also, if you are a Canadian LAN host looking to promote your LAN party, do submit it to our list!

That is all for this groundbreaking first post! And I'm looking forward to pimping the LAN scene across Canada with the rest of you. .. but for now I think I'll get some sleep because I'm damn tired after all of this launch work. zzzzZZZZzzZZzzz
Never get discouraged, just let your nerdy flourish -YT
gnat
The LAN Party EH Goto Guy

Return to Website News